Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gift Guide ♡ Guys!

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

So a few days ago I posted my gift guide for girls and I figured I would make it into a mini-series of sorts! Because I'm a bum and rely on my parents to give me money to buy presents for my family and friends, I usually keep it really cheap, but I try my best to find good quality things.

Now. Guys are asses to buy for. You never know what they've already bought for themselves, if they're gonna like it, if they even really want it. Ugh. Present buying drives me mad, and I'm guessing it drives you guys mad too.

So here are my relatively cheap gifts for guys! Enjoy!

1. An oversized mug with some crude saying.

Boys are always gonna be boys. We can't stop them, so we might as well go with it and have some fun along the way!
I actually kind of want this too
2. Scarf and beanie

This one is for everyone in the Northern Hemisphere where it's going into winter and it's going to snow and rain and be amazing and I want to live there.
It's cold, and everyone complains (especially me oops) so getting your guy in question a hat and scarf set is probably one of the best things you can do. I love this beanie from ASOS, which I think has 17% off, so go check it out! For a scarf I actually really really love this one, which is also from ASOS (ASOS is my life but it's mainly too expensive, sigh).

3. CHRISTMAS JUMPER

If you're really into corny, Christmassy things like me and you love forcing the people around you to get excited too (I bought a mini little Christmas tree over two weeks ago and it's sitting proudly in my room), then a corny Christmas jumper is the way to go. If you're a cute couple who do absolutely everything together, please don't do this, I will cry of loneliness.

ASOS models yum
4. Tickets to something

First off, I just really have to put this in. If your man is a risk taker/adrenaline junkie, TAKE HIM BUNGY JUMPING. He will love it, I promise. If your guy is more music-y, take him to a festival (Coachella for America, Rhythm & Vines for NZ, Big Day Out for Australia). There are honestly so many around and after Christmas it's upsetting.

And that concludes my short, (not really) cheap gift guide for guys! Please let me know what you thought, and feel free to follow because I do follow back, I promise :)

See you next time (probably later tonight sigh)
Laura x


2 comments: