Friday, December 13, 2013

A Little Haul ♡

Long time no talk, isn't it?

I think I forgot what a blog was for a while but I am back with a ton of ideas and of course a little haul!

Christmas of course means shopping, which means sales, which means Laura spends way more money than she should. My card has already declined twice this week because I get far too excited over sales and presents and oh gosh I should stop talking about it.

While I was shopping for Christmas presents, my Farmers (like Target or Kmart) was offering a little three for two deal on all Rimmel products and with Rimmel being one of my all time favourite brands I couldn't stop myself.

The first thing I picked up was a Hide The Blemish concealer stick in the shade Ivory 001.

This is a really good blemish concealer and it's actually the second time I bought it so big thumbs up from me! The only downside is when I bought it I was a few shades lighter than I am now so I might have to go back and get a darker a shade. Oopsies.

The next thing I picked up I had been eyeing for a little while and it is the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl eyeliner in 001 Black. 
I wanted to try this one before the brighter shades to see if I liked the formula (which I do) and since it is summer in NZ I think I'm going to go and get the goldy shade too. Loved the colour selection for these too. I've just noticed it says eyeshadow but it's definitely the eyeliner, there's no way it would blend well.

The last thing I bought in this particular shopping trip was a lipstick. The one I really really wanted was the Lasting Finish Matte Kate Moss collection in I think 107. However there were none in the shop and I don't think I've seen one since so I will keep on the lookout for it. The lipstick I did buy is quite similar in colour and is the Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 09.
 Not only is the packaging gorgeous this lipstick applies easily, lasts absolutely ages and is a stunning blue based berry colour that my iPhone doesn't pick up well on. I love this lipstick and I am definitely going to go back for more.

That is all for this particular haul, I hope you liked it. Please check out my other posts and follow me if you like them.

An OOTD post will be up tomorrow and I'm going to be starting to work on a summer/winter holiday Lookbook!

Love, Laura xx



3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the scandaleyes eye pencils, I really want to try the black one :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rimmel lipstick looks gorgeous x

    beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been scared to try a dark lipstick. But the Kate Moss 09 looks really nice. Might just have to treat myself :) Love your posts!!!

    Stay Beautiful,

    Bailey ♡
    Callmemissbailey

    ReplyDelete